Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Idol Gives Back

I am contemplating if I should spend 2.5 hrs on TV on Thursday night. It is a hard decision because I have a paper on Friday afternoon.

But it is quite hard to give up the show on Thursday. I don't like recording shows because it'll disrupt the sound and it's a singing programme.

It's Idol Gives Back by the American Idol. A charity show combined with the results show. Then the money generated from the voting calls the previous night - a part of it will be donated to the needy from the sponsors. It'll be a 'star-studded' event with the likes of Gwen Stefani, Michael Buble, et al and most importantly. JOSH GROBAN!!!!

I've never seen JG on TV before!!!! I really wanna watch and not record if not I cannot enjoy the essence of his voice! Whahaha. But then..I really wanna see him perform!

It's a performance that I really don't wanna miss! T_T Josh Groban lehhhh........

Idol Gives Back will be shown on Channel 5, 2100-2130, followed by the news and the second part will continue at 2200 after the news till 2330. If I didn't get the timings wrong. And I wanna watch the news as well. So it'll be quite a night gone already....How how how. I don't know if I'll be well-prepared enough to be able to watch the show on that night.

I love JG!

Muahaha.

No comments: