Sunday, July 22, 2007

This week

It was as if I haven't got enough of my NUSWS friends that we still meet up after the trip.

But it's true that I haven't really got enough of them =Þ

We first met on Wednesday for Transformers, dinner at Kopitiam, then Harry Potter - The Order Of The Phoenix. And tau huay after that. Then home.

Transformers was not bad, many loved it. I was just envious that Megan Fox is so hot that she's only a year older than me. Whahaha.

HP was okay, I just felt that the book placed more emphasis on the Order than the movie. I was a bit jumpy during the show because of the sound effects. A lot of booming etc. But I wasn't expecting the show to end (I forgot how the book ended). I thought something more would appear but the screen went black and the credits scrolled. Chey. Haha.

On Thursday was the last minute supper stint at Chomp-Chomp. There's a 'Singapore Chom-Chom' - without the 'p' - in Melbourne, it was near the hotel I stayed when I went there in 2005. We didn't bother to even look at the menu that time.

Went to Band World on Friday morning and went for lunch after that (Daniel pang seh-ed). For some reason spending time with Nick and Christopher can crack me up. All those deliberate gaying...a great source of entertainment =Þ Chatted with the both of them online and things got so funny that I couldn't sleep. I think I slept at 5 a.m. plus after about two hours of rolling around. I don't know, maybe putting Nick and Chris together reminded me of the funny days I had with Felix and Hong Wei. The way how Felix would stick and gay around Hong Wei. Whaha. But it was really nice to know Nick and Chris better. =) (But then again, maybe it was just that I am rather busybody =Þ)

I went home for dinner on purpose because I was afraid my dad would have dinner alone. So I was using the computer while waiting for him to return home. When he came back he had dinner by himself without telling me -_- Therefore we both had dinner by ourselves. Sian.

Yesterday was nuaing-at-home day. Great. Today too. Haha. I rented movies again. This time I've got Bruce Almighty (bad), Mr. Bean's Holiday, Music And Lyrics and Stranger Than Fiction.

I've watched the first two, they were not-so-good. Bruce Almighty was boring. Mr. Bean's Holiday had a rather good plot but not that funny. Sometimes when you see him starting a mayhem you get rather irritated. Haha. Now I'm left with Music And Lyrics and Stranger Than Fiction. Another day.

The following week I've got SOW senior's prep camp on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. Oh man, got to bring swimsuit because of pool activities. I'm sooo not looking forward to the prep camp already. Thought I escaped the swimming part in Italy already, hahaha. And I have to pay $55! T_T

Hopefully I'll be able to burn everything in my laptop to CD-Rs, because the three USB ports in my laptop won't work, I can't save them in the removable disk and my Internet browsers won't work too. So pissed! (FYI, I've got to use the touchpad of the laptop instead, which is quite a bother)

And it is even more of a bother to use the PC. 'Cos it's rather slow. =(

Sian-ed.

当你在穿山越岭的另一边 我在孤独的路上没有尽头~

Shall embark on continuing the post for the Europe trip. Zzz.

No comments: