Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Good and bad

Everything went well for me until I went to Milan today.
Sunday was terrific. Marching was exhilarating, and our concert was a big big success. Responses were very good and the DVDs of our concert was sold out! I don't know how many they make actually. But the DVDs of the earlier concerts by other bands were still around, so I guess we must had been really entertaining.
There were many many standing ovations for us, as well as the endless compliments.
People even came to speak to us and telling how much they respect us when we were in Besana on Monday.
The bad:
I was conned by bird men in Milan today, in front of this beautiful cathedral where there were a lot of pigeons.
I saw that Daniel had pigeons parked on his palms and was excited, and some guy came and put corn on my palm. I happily waited for the birds to come and took pictures. The guy actually wanted to help me take, but I said no for security reasons.
Bloody hell. After the photo taking he asked Nick and I for money. And blah blah blah, we paid 10€ each.
Argh.
That's like more than S$20!!!
T_T
My money...

No comments: