Monday, July 23, 2007

Busy period!

Sigh, I haven't rested enough to start school happily.

It's Monday, I haven't finished saving everything from my buang-ed laptop to CDs, since the bloody USB ports wouldn't budge. Argh. Pissed! I have to do it by daytime so my brother can help with the reformatting and all.

So means I wouldn't be able to bring my laptop to camp.

Got to come up with a write-up for the Italy trip by today, if not I won't have time to do it by Wednesday. I have two movies to complete by Saturday.

I have Science Orientation Week 2007 Prep Camp from Tuesday to Thursday, and all are overnight. No mood for it at all.

Friday I will be going out with Annie they all.

Saturday in the day go fly kite, in the evening got NUSWS BBQ.

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, please let me sleep! And I need new clothes la! I haven't gone shopping. Shit so many things to do.

Wednesday till Saturday, overnight camp. Actual SOW.

Sunday, going out provided there are sneak previews to the movie 881. If not, then sleep at home!

Monday through Friday, will be involved in SOW, but no overnight I think. Saturday is Rag Day at Padang. Register for tickets!

Sunday, going out provided I missed the 881 movie the previous Sunday. If not, sleep and prepare for school!

Monday, school starts! Darn, I hate school.

Modules: MA2216, MA2108, MA2101, FNA1002X, GEK1008. Please advise if there are modules here that I shouldn't take.

Tata.

No comments: