Monday, July 30, 2007

Aahh.

For some reason I always thought that there is a life science senior in my OG. In the end she's also a math major, and now there are confusion within my OG because I have five life science freshies in my OG! While I'm waiting for the science comm to come out with a new list for my group, and also Ming Hui's group because we're going to do the swapping with them, hopefully, I am freaking out.

Because I think it's my fault!! T_T

I don't know if it was miscommunication or anything la. I sian diao le.

And now a lot of people are waiting for my instructions, Daniel Liu, Ivan and Yi Xin who are on standby waiting to call the freshies, Samuel who has to scrape off the names of the freshies off the name tags when they're moved out of my OG and do rewrite the new names onto them. I'm afraid that the tags will become unsightly, because of ME! And Ming Hui and Mich who are waiting for my notice if the scicomm are really going to change the groupings.

And they better change!

T_T

We won't be able to help the life science freshies in my OG.

Sighhhhhhh, can faint =(

I dunno why I'm so inefficient. And I'm rather sian-ed by this already. Sigh sigh sigh. I hope nobody's cursing.

No comments: