Friday, July 13, 2007

In Stockholm

I´m in Stockholm now, and man, do I really hate this hostel I´m in now.

Arghhhh.

If only I could stay at the hostel in Berlin for another night. It was quite comfortable.

Over here we have 3 bunk beds squeezed together in a rather small room, that when we put all our luggages on the floor, we´ll be left with not much space to walk around. The facilities are rather poor too. A light bulb in the room was blown, the ladders of the bunk beds were either missing a step or have masking tape wrapped around a step, etc.

Sighhhh.

I´ll be back in Singapore on Sunday morning, 1115 hrs. So I have only two days to go in Stockholm, and I´ll be back home, with hor fun, wonton mee, prawn mee, laksa and everything else waiting for me. Hahaha.

Oh btw, the German currywurst, a kind of sausage that is cut up and showered with BBQ sauce and curry powder sprinkled on top, is quite nice.

See you all on Sunday.

No comments: