Saturday, July 07, 2007

Homesick

Truth is, it's not exactly the Singapore home that I miss that much.

It's actually my home in Besana, Italy. =(

Ahhhhh.

I miss everyone in the house, and their dog too. Though it has been rather inconvenient for me living there, but it is the feelings that were developed the past week that I miss the place a lot. SIGH.

It's not that I don't miss home in Singapore...but it is the fact that I'll be home in more than a week that I don't miss home. And there is a possibility that I may never see Mauro, his parents and Voof anymore. Arghhh. I miss hanging around the kitchen when I have the time and watch Mauro's mum cook. I miss talking to his dad because there're be a lot of question marks since he couldn't speak English properly and most of the time we don't understand him. Then he'll forget it. Haha. But sometimes when he smiles he's really damn cute! Mauro is a good crapping partner la. Sighhh. And I developed feelings for his dog already. =(

I just moved out of the house this morning, and I'm at Venice Rooms, my hostel in Venice now. I teared on the car and wept a bit at the Besana square when Mauro's dad dropped us there. Then I got sooo sian. Venice is too much shopping I think I don't have enough cash to go around for the next 8-9 days.

I miss living at the Gatti's.

No comments: