Monday, July 23, 2007

New plans

I don't know whatever for, but I am looking into getting a credit card. I think my spending habits are rather disciplined enough to own one. I think. I think.

There's this new Citibank Clear Card aimed at young adults. And the credit limit is $500, I got to pay $28 per year for the card, which seem okay. And the reason why I'd want to get such a card is because of the discounts. Muahaha.

But I won't do any research yet, will only do it when OCBC and DBS come up with a similar card. Then I'll do the market comparison and decide which one to get and if I should get one at all, considering the amount of liquid assets I have.

We'll talk about this another time.

~~~~~

Chatted with Yin Xuan last night.

'Can I chop you first?'

So now the plan is that I'll commit to Mus'art for World Music Contest 2009.

WMC is held in Kerkrade, the Netherlands every four years. Rather excited that I'll be going Europe again soon, thankfully another part of Europe. And nearer to Mai so maybe I'll have an excuse to tour UK - Edinburgh and say hi to Mai and make her happy. Whaha.

Because Mus'art needs three tubists, and James can't take leave for that period of time (amazing that he knows he can't take leave for something which will take place two years later!), and Yin Xuan said the other two players cannot-make-it, which I found it funny. Can't explain openly though.

Next time when I go overseas, I have to make sure I really learn my lessons from the recent Europe trip. Haha.
  1. Bring more money please. No matter how you are going to get the money, but get them! It's better to bring more than to bring just enough
  2. Write down a list of to-buy list so that you won't forget souvenirs for people
  3. Bring much less clothes! Who cares how many times you wore that bright pink dress? I brought too many pieces of clothing that there were two tops I didn't even touch
  4. Put your shoes in plastic bags instead of boxes, remove all box packaging of souvenirs before you return home to make space for more souvenirs (oh bother.)
  5. Prepare more memory cards especially if you're not bringing your laptop!
  6. There are more to learn but I can't recall as of now
Done. WMC 2009, here I come.

Doesn't sound very enthusiastic isn't it?

Could be because I'm sick of the commitment. =P Not that it's a bad thing, but the travelling to Jurong every week...argh. =( I go to Mus'art only for the music, not for the people, never for the convenience. Is there any in the first place?

Lunchtime.

No comments: