Friday, July 20, 2007

Chomp-chomp

I just finished bathing when I heard my laptop ringing with MSN's messaging alerts and I got rather pissed, like who has got so much to say?

In the end it was three people trying to catch my attention when the laptop was half-closed.

What I saw was a long string (eew, so algorithm) of messages Nick left behind to ask me to go for supper, and then PK and Daniel were talking in another window. It was about 2245 hrs, my dad was sleeping, my mum still working. I told my brother, 'Can you be my guardian and sign the consent form?' Uh-hur, not funny.

Anyway, I still went out and called my mother while waiting for Nick to drop by. We were going Chomp-chomp!

The food there is actually not bad, but I think the approximately 1L sugar cane juice was a bit over the top. I could've used that drink as a meal by itself (but of course I didn't, I had porridge~).

Nick also suggested to go for beer tomorrow. Read: M
ünchen beer, who could resist?

Anyway, the point of today's supper wasn't really the food.

To me the main highlight was Nick stepping on a frog outside PK's house!

Eew. The frog was like flat on the ground, and Nick said he thought he stepped on shit (again) but with the pphhshhshshshsht sound. Argh, gross. So the poor frog was crushed to death there beside Nick's car, and Hallelujah.

During supper Daniel and Nick were talking about the frog. The frog must have felt lucky when the Toyota zoomed past it, like phew, what a close shave. And unfortunately Nick chose to step out of the car and pphshshshhshst there goes the poor slimy thingy. Oh why, why, why.

And you must see Nick's expression when he sees/talks about Christopher! HAHA.

Kidding la.

Gotta go sleep though I don't feel like it at all, going Band World in the morning. Hopefully Ms Sia will be around.

Anyway, nice experience at Chomp-chomp with Nick, Dan, PK, Chris and the smell of durians drifting from one of the tables.

No comments: