Monday, July 16, 2007

Sniffs the air

Ah, the air around me smells and feels like Singapore. Rather wet to breathe in, warm to the skin.

I am home!

=D

Most of my pictures are in Cedric's laptop. And I can only see Cedric on I-dunno-when. So.......I won't be able to post pictures for quite a while =P

There're definitely about 2 GB of photos, hope I can get hold of everything soon.

I ate quite a lot of stuff today. Woah. Local food.

Time now in Europe is about 8 p.m., the time that I am still wide awake. So I should just go bathe now and see if I can fall asleep. If not I may be falling asleep only at 6 a.m. in the morning, local time.

I miss living at the Gattis, I miss the freedom to roam around.

However when I see the pile of junk I have in my luggage and bag, it feels ultra good to be home. And see my parents, of course. =)

Now I finally get some time to spend alone, after nearly 3 weeks of living around lovely people. I need to rest, get some quiet, and...sing Phantom of the Opera's Prima Donna. *coughs*

No comments: