Monday, July 23, 2007

Musicals

There are a two musicals/plays/shows that I feel like watching.

Singapore Lyric Opera's The Barber Of Seville (the one by Rossini) and SingaPOPera.

I can make it for the Barber but time is tight and it's coming very soon. So I think...maybe I'll give it a miss.

I feel like going to the SingaPOPera. Filled with songs from local productions!



Early bird discount is till the end of this month, so if I want to go means I have to buy tickets by then. I don't have the PAssion Card, I don't have the POSB Everyday Card, yada yada, so the only discount I'll get to enjoy is the early bird discount. Oh man.

It is on the 31st of Aug (Fri) and the 1st of Sept (Sat), so I think I'll go for the Friday one because it's held at UCC and I can just go after lessons.

There are songs from Chang & Eng, Forbidden City, Beauty World, Fried Rice Paradise etc.

Anyone on?

No comments: