Saturday, July 28, 2007

It's a small world after all

Aaron left for the WASBE Conference in Ireland earlier this month, with the International Youth Wind Orchestra.

Over there, he met a Slovenian who is a tubist too.

Over here, there is this Slovenian who reads my blog from time-to-time.

And hey, they're the same guy!



What a coincidence.

But he addressed me as 'Ching' (I don't know why) when he asked Aaron and the latter had no idea who that 'Ching' was. It was only when Aaron returned home and he got my blog address that the 'Ching' was me.

It's a small, small, world!

1 comment:

Rok Šinkovec said...

Hey! I think I addressed you Berita or something (ex title of blog)... I'm sure it wasn't Ching :) haha..

BTW.. I'm really addicted now with Planet Earth! Thanks for that!!! :))

Hear ya!