Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Valentine's Day in 2007

This is the 20th year (shit!) that I spent Valentine's Day single. Past relationships didn't last long enough through the day la. Haha. SO, I spent this year's Vday with my hall pals.

Here are the pictures. =D Sit back, relax, and enjoy.

This album is powered by BubbleShare - Add to my blog

Quite a fun day. In the end I didn't go for sectionals because it was cancelled, almost wanted to go down for self-practice since I suck but Amy pestered me to go Plaza Singapura with them. And so I went.

There was Amy, Joanna, Zhi Long, Karthik and me. So the five of us just fooled around the entire night at Swensen's in PS, and the rooftop of VivoCity.

On the way to PS, I shared a cab with Joanna and Karthik. The taxi-driver was damn funny la. Because he was listening to our conversation (which somehow we didn't mind) and he laughed at some parts. Then we talked to him as well, the long and expensive ride became rather enjoyable. Haha.

And there was a lot of cam-whoring throughout the night. =D

No comments: