Sunday, February 04, 2007

Of love with tubas

I saw Deanna with plastic or crystal French horn earrings today at the Mus'Art concert. They cost her about SGD 4 plus. And I hope got tuba ones laaaaa. So I attempted to go on ebay or whatsoever to see if I can get anything. Some time ago I also wanted bass clef ear studs but to no avail.

So obviously I didn't find anything that I can afford =(

I found this pair of pretty lion earrings!!! Damn pretty laaaa T_T


I'd rather convert them to necklaces if they're large enough, and I really want to own them! So nice!! The lion accessories I came across in Singapore are all fierce and awful-looking lions. Hmm. The lions above may be a bit sissified, but they are graceful and pretty ok. And they cost USD135 or something. T_T I want. So I don't bother about getting them la. Too expensive and they aren't a need.


And the bass clef ear studs! I want... They're USD25 a pair I think. Too expensive. The clefs sold in Singapore are all treble clefs. How irritating.


See the tee designs above that I found on eBay. So cool. If only I can find them in a shop in Singapore. 'Cos I'm not the buy online kind of person. Yet. Unsure about such charges. And the stuff are rather expensive. Maybe I'll go find a shop to print the shirt but I think it'll cost even more.

My. Am I shopping online or something? =\ I've never really felt safe about purchasing things online. But we hardly find these things available in Singapore! Small and so freaking limited =(

No comments: