Sunday, February 18, 2007

AI 6

I've been missing American Idol Season 6 because I hardly watch the telly in hall, on top of that, I always forget to ask my dad or brother to record it on videotape for me.

And so I went on youtube to find any short clips of the performances. Found this damn good one.



Blake is good at beat boxing, but hopefully it won't bring him down. I wanna watch AI 6 all over again!!! It's always because of school that I had to miss some seasons. Hmmph.

Actually I started watching quite late. Only since Season 3. I missed the season where Carrie Underwood was the winner due to the A levels. And watched all the other seasons..Where Fantasia Barrino (Wilson's favourite haha) and Taylor Hicks were the winners. Hey that's quite little. But I love AI all the same.

No comments: