Saturday, February 24, 2007

The never-to-be-completed agenda

This recess week I used a lot of time for visiting and not for studying.

Only a few days left to the CAs, and:

Not a single revision completed.

Not a single tutorial completed.

English essay not well done, not revised by myself to upload into TurnItIn. So not done yet.

Next week there are two CAs, many many tutorials (which I think I most probably won't do and therefore lag).

Went visiting today and I tore my dress by a bit. Too fat or too rough.

And I just got to know that I need my dress by this Friday for Chinese New Year Dinner.

Now I don't feel like going at all.

Whatever. Most probably I won't go la, gotta go back to Hai Sing anyway.

Seems like as the end of the semester draws near, undone things are piling up.

Damn.

No comments: