Monday, February 19, 2007

Argh

Man, do I hate this.

I really really do.

The festive mood for this year's CNY has been usual, myself getting excited with wearing new clothes and nothing else. New clothes for dear Erina are hard to come by. So. After donning the new gear, I felt nothing much. Maybe just hyper-ing around relatives and goodies.

Speaking of goodies, the weight I've shed the past weeks are back again. Damn. And due to the overloading of much-loved seafood, my skin seems to be poisoned. Ah, that reminds me. What's Poisson distribution again? Sigh. I should've taken stats. Nah, hard to say what will happen.

Anyway, what I'm extremely irritated is that I have completely no mood to do work. I hope to complete as much work and revision. This is actually my recess week in the semester and I got shortchanged due to the Chinese New Year holidays coinciding with this week. And after this week, here come the CAs. Sigh.

How do you plop yourself down on the chair dilligently and concentrate 100% - no I generally concentrate much less than that - and then absorb whatever you need to absorb and pour out what you need to absorb?

Grrr. I've been spending quite some time writing the second draft of my English essay. Of only a roughly 500-word limit and I'm almost going 600. How do you write about current affairs with so little words? I write shit essays now I realise. Not that those I wrote last time were masterpieces.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh!

What a hectic CNY. Can't enjoy much.

But I met four dogs during visiting the past two days, two at my paternal cousin's, another at my maternal uncle's and another at Felix's. Felix's dog is extremely hyper. It likes to touch people. So happens that it was trying to sniff beneath my dress which is utterly obscene in front of Felix's family. But when the dog calmed down, I was invisible. Haha. My uncle's dog likes to be stroked. Take your hand away and it will nose your hand back to itself. My cousin's dog is unusually quiet this year. Usually it's a happening dog. Whatever. Haha. The other dog I saw at his place belonged to his sister, also a cousin of mine. I love that dog. Seriously. A big dog, however she is very gentle. Will post pictures soon.

Back to work.

No comments: