Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Are you stupid or are you stupid?

"Very stupid!" I replied Amy.

It has been a weekend since I should have blogged about this, but it left my mind for a while la. Haha.

What happened was last Thursday when I needed my thumbdrive to save some work and perhaps find one of my neighbour's printer to print, I couldn't find it. Not anywhere, not in my laptop bag, not on the shelves, drawers, etc. I practically searched my entire room in hall. Then I think I lost it because the Monday of that week, I went to print stuff at Science Co-op using my thumbdrive.

I got real sad, because my brother got me the thumbdrive and to it I hooked a silver keychain that my parents got me. So that entire drive is full of sentimental value. I wept a bit in my room because I didn't know how I'd get my drive back.

So I went to Co-op the next day, and asked the auntie there if she got any thumbdrive as lost-and-found. There wasn't any, therefore I left a note there, saying LOST THUMBDRIVE blah blah.

And it was on that day that I went back to my room after lessons and gotta pack to go home. Was flipping through a stack of papers and my thumbdrive jumped out at me. -_-

Am I stupid or am I stupid?

Sigh. I am getting more and more careless and 糊涂 day by day.

No comments: