Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Love is in the air


Went to West Coast with Amy Goh Ping Ping today and we bought this dangling ornament made out of hearts. Just perfect for Valentine's Day. You wanna know what I'm gonna do for Valentine's Day?

1. Ujian Mendengar i.e. Bahasa Melayu listening test.
2. MAYBE going NTU to get a tuba from them. Though I really hope I'm not the only one going. Got cheated by Derek to spill out my timetable. Not that I'd lie to him. But I only have two hours free and I need it for lunch. -_- Never mind.
3. I have lessons from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. tomorrow. After which I'll go back to hall for dinner, then leave hall for CFA. Band sectionals. Till about 10 p.m. or earlier.
4. Come back, do homework or some revision.
5. Do I still have time for Vday? Nah.

Woots. So that's the end of Erina's Valentine's Day 2007.

Haha.

No comments: