Thursday, February 08, 2007

Coming to Singapore!!

Coming to the Esplanade - Theatres on the Bay is the Tokyo Ska Paradise Orchestra! They're damn cute laaa! I wanna go.......someone sponsor me $58 please!

They're a group of Japanese men who plays big-band and jazz and rock and the like. And you see them jump about on stage!

I wanna watch them and have fun! They're so happening and fun-loving. Haha. I want I want I want. (Partially I need to since I gotta watch a concert for PC1327)

You can watch one of their MVs here.

And their webpage is here!

I want....=(

Oh shit. I just realised I have band practice on the day of their concert. A compulsory one. T_T But the concert starts at 11pm. I don't really think I'll be able to make it, I dunno the time for that practice but I think it'll be after dinner to later than 10pm. Oh man..oh man...........I want...T_T

No comments: