Saturday, October 14, 2006

Tsk.

I'm so pissed la. It's always her. That Mrs Lau.

I went for MJ alumni pract today to see the college's gate locked. Peeked inside and the security guard wasn't sitting at his usual table.

I turned to my right and saw Benny walking towards me and I saw a number of alumni were sitting at the bus stop. He said that apparently the school didn't know we're having alumni today so the guard locked the school and left already!

So this means we went to school for nothing la. What a waste of time, transport fares, and energy.

Tons of work to do already. Don't ever let a stubborn pregnant woman do much to your life. You'll just get pissed.

~~~

To add on, the PSI went up today! >=( Everything was blur, all over again just like last weekend.

Felt very uncomfortable while breathing and I went out in the haze to nothing!

At least I had dinner with the rest of the alumni which made me feel better. And at least I finally had mum's cooking (she cooked dishes I usually like) today.

And I still feel awkward when I have eye contact with him.

No comments: