Saturday, October 21, 2006

Competition

Competition is the hardest thing.

Especially with the people you love.

Since I understood how intensive competition can be, I've been irking it.

Tests and exams, assignments, band competitions, physical looks....etc. There are too many to name.

Things can become quite a dilemma when the contests start, you don't know how you should react if he or she did better than you, and you don't know how you should feel if he did better than you. Happy? Or what?

Why do some people like to compete against their own friends? Thrilling? To prove themselves that they're the better half? Why do people just want to compete? Why do people you don't want to compete against just have to compete with you? I don't mean that I only want to compete against people who are less smart than me, I mean that I don't want to spoil feelings with people!

The competition is too intensive here and I hate it. I loathe it to the maximum. Just give me a break.

Sometimes you just don't know what to say to these things.

To the world, just stop comparing for a little while please. I'm at my wits' end. And it's not making me happy in any way and it's making my life worse.

I realised quite long ago that I have a high ego. Probably that's why I'm unhappy.

No comments: