Friday, October 13, 2006

A belated birthday present

I met Sam on tonight on my way back home at Bedok to get some stuff from him. He was going to give me my belated birthday gift as well as a mini-fridge or a cooler kind of thing.

The gift was a Nautica watch. I don't know if I really liked it, because I have like three watches to use and I'm not exactly a person into watches, I use them as a necessity. But I have always been using the Fossil watch my mum bought me in Sec 4, and this year I got two other watches as presents, the other one from the rest of 7 of us.

It's not that I don't appreciate my presents, but it's like, I don't need more and I get rather irritated with deciding which one to use.

Please refrain from giving me another watch for my next birthday. That'll help me a lot.

And thanks for giving me the watches!

No comments: