Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Amusing

Just came across this Blogthing which I am entertained.

Your Monster Profile

Infamous Destroyer

You Feast On: Olives

You Lurk Around In: Flocks of Freshmen

You Especially Like to Torment: Hippies

I'm amazed that it's quite true. I have to lurk around in flocks of freshmen don't I? I am a freshman myself. Just that I don't feast on olives.

Definition of Hippies: A person who opposes and rejects many of the conventional standards and customs of society, especially one who advocates extreme liberalism in sociopolitical attitudes and lifestyles.

I don't know, I haven't met any such people yet I guess. But I think I'll enjoy making fun of them. Haha.

You Are 80% Extrovert, 20% Introvert

You are as outgoing as they come
The life of the party, you're friends with everyone
You're a people person, and you are quite the entertainer
You love being around a crowd and acting spontaneously

I don't know how true this is, because I can get rather introvert sometimes. I was choosing between the two options and the above is my result.

Right. I should get to sleep now.

No comments: