Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Sigh

The Calculus test is later! I got a feeling I'll do like shit for it. Anyway, I just realised I haven't done something for quite some time. I haven't watched a movie!! The last show I saw should be the Pirates of the Carribean in July. And that's it. I wanna watch The Lake House, Singapore Dreaming, etc...It's bad enough that I am missing the Forbidden City musical! Love musicals la. Though I only really watched it once. Singin' in the Rain when I was in Sec 3 if I'm not wrong. T_T I wanna watch a nice movie to relax my nerves.

I was damm sian last night 'cos I couldn't absorb anymore calculus already. And I started to draw again.

I drew Yi Xin. Look like her right? That hairstyle.

The test is at 1930 to 2100hrs. And I have been feeling odd sometimes like I'm missing something in my life, like I wanna get a hold of my life! But it's less than two months to the final examinations and I have no clue of what I'm studying. DIE DIE DIE. What happened to my honours aim?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You should be taking the test liao but all the very best!

erina said...

wa thanks man. haha.