Monday, December 31, 2007

TCC & family gathering

Had tea at TCC with Daniel, X'opher, Hui Shan, Yoke Khee, Rong Chen and Nick at TCC, Citylink.

I liked the tiramisu and mint chocolate frappe that I ordered. Though the rum wasn't strong in the ti-rum-isu and the mint wasn't strong in the frappe. But I was satisfied already. Paid $17 for both and coincidentally I had that amount in cash. And I was broke already. =(

Anyway, after chatting we went to Marina Square to walk and I ended up getting two pairs of shoes. To put it explicitly, a pair of slippers and a pair of pumps. Both to use for/after CNY. I can't possibly use the slippers for CNY.

Yeay. So I'm left with a pair of bottoms. A small bag caught my eye so I'm gonna get it at Bugis St when I find the time and chance to go there.


After that I went to my cousin's place and there was potluck =) Ohh, I tried the Nintendo Wii!! Damn fun and interactive, and a darn good family orientated game. Too bad it's too distracting (and expensive) else I'll persuade my brother to get it. =P

I played tennis and this rabbit game called Rabbid. I suck at the former but I'm not bad at the latter! Haha. So fun. Like it but don't want it.

One of my cousins asked me if I know this Yao Xiao Ti. The first thought that came to me was, this name is awfully familiar. Then ahhh it's Nick. Ya ya I know. Why? Then I learnt that my cousin and Nick's eldest sister are good friends. My cousin was wondering if I knew Nick because we went to Italy at the same time and were from NUS. Well well, the world (Singapore) is small.

I like this kind of gatherings. Especially when there's a Nintendo Wii. =P

My nephew and I

No comments: