Thursday, December 06, 2007

Reminiscing Italy

Samuel's gone to France, Annie's going to Sydney, Tiffany's going to Arizona, ... ...

Friends are going overseas for weeks and all of a sudden I miss my Europe trip back in June-July.

Sighhhhh.

Then I was looking at Google Maps trying to locate where the town square of Besana was, because the address printed on the posters of the festival brought me to somewhere else of Italy. I can't find my host's place as well. Though I had used both map and satellite imageries. Will try harder. I love Google Maps 'cos you're able to look at roads in many other countries and you can even see satellite images. I saw where I live. How fun.

I went to check out the Banda Besana website and chanced upon more precious memories!

Our concert at Besana!

Mr. Tan and NUSWS in action

The pretty host

Tuba section~


Wa, Hui Shan on the bass

This is one scene I love so much.

The much appreciated standing ovation from the Italians


And this too, aaahh. I wanna go back there. NUSWS is slightly to the right in this photo. You can locate the red and white flag at the front, and then the long mainly black banner, and the rest of the band follows.


Bird's eye view

Bring me back there!

No comments: