Wednesday, December 26, 2007

NUSWS Camp

Camp was quite fun overall, our self-entertainment was more entertaining. Haha.

Compared to last year's camp, there were less planned games but amount of practices were about the same.

Knew more band mates.

Filled with laughter.

After band camp we went to Clementi for brunch. I ordered thosai which I usually can handle as the first meal of the day. However the gravy that came with the thosai was weird. Prata curry, some chilli paste, and some dry spicy powder. The chilli paste was freaking spicy. Too spicy for my stomach to take it. I suspect that resulted in my stomachache + diarrhoea which happened shortly before I reached home. Then I didn't go for Ju Ling's party in the end.


I checked my results during the camp. It was horrifying. I didn't think I'd do this badly, I thought I'll probably maintain my results or do a bit not as well.

But this time it was far from a bit.

I was a bit dazed, the kind where you blank out and don't know what to do next. Or what you should do with your life. That was before combined pract that night, I just wanted to keep those thoughts off myself. Went back to my room at RH and stared into space for a while and all of a sudden my roommate came in. So that brought me back to life.

Went back to CFA and had practice as usual, and carried on with life.

I don't like it when because of my disappointments and problems, I show a dull face to the entire world and spoil their fun, especially when I'm out with friends and it was during a camp. In fact I don't really show and talk about my disappointments at home. I don't talk about things to everyone and everyone because not everyone and everyone will listen. And not everyone will be there. So what's the point of talking. I am finding it harder to talk about my problems to others, even my closer friends. I don't know why.

Thank you for your SMS, it was really sweet. I wasn't expecting anything like that, and your SMS really made me feel much better and more confident with myself. It made me want to ignore how the whole world looks at me. I don't really care if I'm looked down upon already. My pride is fighting it.

If the world turns its back on you, you turn your back to the whole world!

I wish I ain't this egoistic so that I can just admit my failures. And make the day where success will meet me.

I just wasn't expecting myself to be too bothered about my results. But things took a turn for the very worst and I can't ignore. =(

Next semester will be better. I should be more prepared to start the semester.

No comments: