Friday, December 21, 2007

Gathered after so long

Met my Hai Sing 2E3 classmates this evening.

Went to Hei Sushi (was Sakae Sushi but I dunno why they changed their name) at Whitesands but I think they served decent food.

The girls who came. Mai brought her youngest sister

Shun

Maizurah, Maisarah, me, Shun Wei, Jing Yi


After dinner at Hei Sushi we went to the arcade at the top floor but I was sian-ed and so walked around with Mai and sis, Shun, and JY who joined us a bit later.

We ended up at Coffee Club. Sat in comfy and that was when Kegan called me. We're at Coffee Club! Ooops. 'Cos I was thinking they may take long but anyway, we all just chilled. Though I think some of them didn't want to stay there but since they had no plans on where to go so we all stayed there.

I ordered this drink called Blackforest so it was like drinking the cake. I actually wanted it for the alcohol but alas it was too dull.

Group photo. Many others didn't/couldn't turn up

Part of the 7 of us who have tolerated me till today








After which we went home like how we did in secondary school, and this really made me think back on how some of us used to go home together after school on bus 12.

We're searching for classmate(s) we lost contact with:
Aizuddin FOUND!
Yip Yung Ping

So Yung Ping, if you're looking at this, please leave me a message to contact you! Or you can contact the guys and slowly link to Kegan!

No comments: