Sunday, December 23, 2007

Nihon Mura

Nihon Mura or better known as 日本村 is a Japanese restaurant that attracts you with their 99 cents (or effectively SGD 1.17after the taxes) sushi.

However you don't always go there just for the sushi. You try their main courses, like ramen, bento, don, etc.

Which are overpriced. And so they are overrated. At first I thought the food there will be affordable and nice but even if they're affordable to some of you, they're not nice to me at all. There isn't anything special and their chawanmushi costs SGD 3. But you get it at half-priced, same size, common ingredients, at Sakae Sushi/Hei Sushi.

But of course, no matter where I go, I'll still eat a lot of salmon sashimi. It costs about $5 plus a plate, which I think is cheaper than that of Hei Sushi's. I don't taste any difference though.

Still, don't ever eat there!

No comments: