Thursday, December 20, 2007

Shopping Spree

As much as I hated to go out of the house on public holidays due to the herds of people, I still went out today.

I spent more than I should've.

Parked myself at Topshop for nearly an hour. I had this $50 gift card from my girls as a birthday present and I have to use it because the expiry date is today. I spent about $30 on two tank tops earlier on already, so I have about $20 more to spend. Joan gave me this voucher - 20% off products from the Wing Tai brands so the more I have to go, else I doubt I'll have many chances to do shopping.

I saw a green checkered blouse that I liked but couldn't find it at the Topshop at VivoCity. Saw this red-and-blue checkered blouse and a green striped blouse, bought both after much trying and choosing. Both amounted to $117.40, the 20% only applied to the higher priced one. Actually saw this purse but didn't buy anyway. Was a bit dazed that I spent so much.

Since I spent >$100 I was eligible for this sure win draw, it's just a matter of what you won. I got this $30 Christmas Shopping gift card that will expire on 15 Jan (more shopping).

That gift card reminded me of my own gift card. Which I didn't use at the transaction earlier on -_- so I had to top it up by a min of $20 to extend the expiry by another six months. Blur me.

Took a bus from Vivo to Bugis. The crowd there was intimidating but I went ahead anyway. Crossed the road to Bugis Street and I was stuck in the middle of that junction and missed two green man lights. That was how long I took to move to the other side of the road.

Bought a brown bag. But I think it looks a bit aunty-ish now. I attempted to give the bag to my mum by saying 'you can use it if you want!' but she hasn't touched that bag. =S I spent $32 on it.

Went home, showed off my blouses (which were meant for CNY) and bag.

My brother said that if I wore the red and blue checkered blouse with black pants I'd look like I was from countryside China.

Thanks.

No comments: