Sunday, December 23, 2007

Reminiscing some old memories

Last night I sat down for dinner with my parents and we turned on the TV as usual, so we can catch the 6.30 p.m. news and have dinner at the same time. Some habit that we all have.

It was reported that this 11-year-old boy ran away from home after a tiff with his mum. He lost the key to his savings box or something. As of last night he was still missing.

My mum then told me about what I did when I was about 3 or 4 years old.

There was this once when my dad was scolding and yelling at me because I misbehaved, and my dad shouted '滚蛋!!! (Scram)' at me and he opened the gate.

Then I took my favourite bag, some cute rabbit-body bag and stuffed my chao-chao (some pillow that you always and only use when you were small), milk bottle (without milk powder), pacifier and some shorts into the rabbit bag and went out of the house.

HAHA. I was just so small at that time I couldn't believe I actually did that. And milk bottle with no milk powder??

My dad was like 'Oh she's really gone' and chased after me and carried me back. He told my mum after that that he cannot say such things anymore, because I really will do it. Whahahahahahahaha. I was so innocent la. Was. Haha, I wonder what would happen if I really walk off and go missing. I was only at the lift lobby when my dad grabbed me home.

It's so scary bringing up kids, really.

No comments: