Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Third movie in a week

My sister jio-ed me out for a movie this afternoon, she wanted to watch Alvin And The Chipmunks which I wasn't really interested in but since I was in for a treat I went. Brother tagged along too.

Some of the songs that the chipmunks sang are real cute, their renditions of those songs just melts you. The movie lasted 90 minutes, which is quite alright, but the ending was a bit anti-climax though. I was expecting something more. Not worth watching unless you go for the songs.

Oh, Alvin, Simon and Theodore are cute too. Really.

I wonder why they like to use chipmunks as the cute animal in most animated movies.

Like Chip and Dale - I know one of their noses is red but I don't know who's the red-nosed one. Felix does I'm sure. And Pip in Enchanted. And this time, Alvin, Simon and Theodore. Though actually these three characters appeared in this Chipmunk Adventure long ago.

I like Theodore best.

No comments: