Tuesday, December 25, 2007

BBQ

Felix moved a few months back and I was thinking maybe his house would be nicer.

In the end....

I think they're about the same. Right, Felix?

=D Just that the old house had less weeds to clear.

=P

No offence.

Anyway. BBQ, exchanged presents, went back.

Nothing else? No no.

I bought Jie Ying a chopping board. Because I thought that she'll use it well and was pretty excited about giving her the present.

In the end she got me a Nike water bottle!! T_T She knew I wanted one because we saw them while walking around Whitesands with Kai Yan the other day.

And then I felt very bad about giving her only a chopping board that costs probably a third of what she spent on that Nike bottle. I didn't think I need to spend too much also, the nature of gifts exchange got into me. Like I only need to spend <$5 for the NUSWS gift exchange. So it's pretty weird actually =P Never mind, Jie Ying knows I'll compensate with my love. -_- =P

No comments: