Monday, September 03, 2007

Joke of the Day

To throw away a solemn mood in my blog these days, I shall tell you a funny story. It's really worth a listen.

Here goes.

This morning when I was walking towards Tampines MRT Station to go to school, there were two people giving out mypaper, also known as 我报, the free circular in Singapore. I like to read mypaper more than Today, so of course I went up to this auntie to grab one.

I raised my hand to get the papers from her.

She immediately put the papers in my hands - not! She then motioned the papers away from me and said, 'This is Chinese paper!'

I replied, '啊我知道。' Following that, I grabbed the papers from her hand (as in, I really did that. Either that or I snatched it) and walked off.

Alrights, alrights, stop laughing.

-_-

No comments: