Sunday, September 23, 2007

The past week

I haven't blogged the last week. It was a hectic week for me, with a test, two assignments, repairman coming down, etc etc.

And the hectic week leaves and another is coming. Though we call it the recess week.

Saturday (i.e. yesterday) had HSC alumni practice in the morning, went home, and out again to Botanic Gardens for an evening walk.

I got to know you better, thanks =)

And after the long walk around Botanic Gardens - oh walked to NUS Bukit Timah Campus as well, my first time there - was walking to Orchard. Wa, our legs were rather tired and someone didn't have dinner. =\

Sunday (today) went yum cha with Christopher, Daniel and Hui Shan at Red Star Restaurant. The food is not bad but expensive. Then went home, bathed, read the papers, came out again for Philharmonic Winds meets Boston Brass concert.

Monday (tmr) I feel like getting a pair of good running shoes and a badminton racket! I need to get a racket because mine is damn old and the strings aren't sturdy anymore. And I threw away my old pair of shoes because it really cannot make it any longer. So probably I'll be doing some shopping in the day. In the evening I have sectionals at CFA.

Tuesday morning I am going for badminton with the Mermaids at Tampines Sports Hall. That's why I need shoes and racket. I can't possibly wear my sneakers for badminton =\. From 8-12. I foresee a lunch together. And there's NUSWS comm meeting in the late afternoon. I'm going out at night.

Wednesday there's sectionals.

Thursday there's band practice.

I think I should be going down to one of the band stores to collect the stuff that I ordered for NUSWS. So my Wednesday is somehow gone as well.

And we have to discuss Basic Translation this week.

When do I study? =( I feel so lousy.

I need to squeeze out time to practise the tuba as well.

Please please let me keep my days as free as possible.

No comments: