Saturday, September 15, 2007

Hairspray

I'm writing this post titled 'Hairspray' not because I watched the movie and am going to talk about it, I'm writing this post because I CAN'T watch it. T_T

I had four chances to watch this long-waited movie, of which I tried to plan three.

1. Jio-ed Annie to watch with me. But another group of friends wanted to watch Ratatouille, blah blah blah, we watched Ratatouille that weekend instead.

2. Maria asked me to watch Hairspray yesterday. It'd be her second time watching the show. But I chose to go home 'cos I wanted to call Accent to settle the quotations asap, so that I won't wait till the night to call and they would've closed by then.

3. Supposed to watch Hairspray tonight. In the end there were too little shows and can't fit my friend's schedule.

4. Almost immediately after the cancellation of item 3, I asked Felix & Co. if they wanna watch and we were so damn close to booking the tickets and the next thing I knew, I can't make it. 'Cos a member in my CL2280 group can only make it for discussion after 3 p.m. The ONLY show at GV TM tomorrow is at 1615. Then I cannot go also.

Then when? Hairspray going to close liao.

No comments: