Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Badminton

After years of not playing badminton, I finally found the time and opportunity to give a good swing.

Went to Tampines Sports Hall with seven other Mermaids yesterday and I think I played almost non-stop for three hours plus. Just on and on and on and on with short breaks in between.

Good games.

And now, I woke up with aching muscles and I can't walk properly. Man, even my ass muscles hurt. I think I worked too hard yesterday.

But anyway, I like my new racket (though YX dropped it before I even used it for a game =P) and I like my new New Balance shoes. The racket didn't give me any problems, and my shoes were as comfortable as stepping on a sponge. Yea right, no la, it was just nicely comfortable. Money well-spent. I can keep them for some time longer.

No comments: