Monday, September 17, 2007

A joke and a belated one

I shall do the 'belated' joke first.

Uh, this has got to do with 我报 again. -_-

I mean, what's so wrong with a non-Chinese reading Chinese paper? They may very well be able to read it as well as you, or even better!

This time it was another auntie. I walked to her, held up my hand again, and she was contemplating whether to give me until I said '谢谢' then she released the papers from her grip. Why why why?

And the new joke for today.

Ching Wen laughed till there were tears in her eyes because of this. Here goes.

YX and I finally got seats, while CW continued standing. Not long after that, a group of elderly folk walked in and obviously we gave up our seats. Then CW started laughing, I thought it was due to another matter. It turned out that the ah pek that I gave my seat to said 'terima kasih' in appreciation.

Nice.

The problem is, it doesn't matter if Chinese mistake me for being Malay or any other race, but Malays can't make out as well. I don't know if I really look that Malay in the first place. =\

Why I say this was because after the MRT ride mentioned above, YX and I walked past Eastlink Mall. And there was a group of Muslim girls holding on to tickets that they'll ask people to donate. And because it was a Muslim associated donation drive, it'd be easier to convince fellow Muslims to donate. Ta-daa I was one of the fellow Muslims that they approached.

Mugging time. Won't be able to study much tomorrow 'cos I need to return to CFA, and there's sectionals on Wednesday, and Thursday's the ST1131 test. =( And I have three tutorials to complete by Wednesday and Thursday. One homework to complete by Thursday, and another by Friday. Great.

No comments: