Monday, September 10, 2007

Remembering MJC

There were some talks about the NUSWS members going down to their JCs to promote Da Capo 2007.

Then I just felt like I want to take a look at MJC's website, like how much it's changed.

And I was soooooooooooooo shocked when I saw the website.

Like, fwah. What good marketing powers. I mean, if you're a secondary 4 student and you see such cool website of a college, you'll be tempted to register for the college right? It's much more attractive in that sense.

I'm feeling proud that I came from MJC, but envious yet at the same time because I didn't get to enjoy such cool stuff when I was there. The previous web layout was good also, interactive and the like, but I think this time the website is so much nicer.

Meridian, yes we will be the best!

Feel the flame of our dreams
Burn forever

Taken from the Meridian Junior College anthem

No comments: