Sunday, September 30, 2007

The End Of Recess Week

Today marks the end of recess week.

What have I accomplished? Nothing much, really.

Sigh.

Hills and plateaus and mountains and HDBs of unfinished business to do.

I'm dreading school.

I've never hated school before actually.

Until I entered uni. Then schoolwork became a mess and I messed up myself and my life as well. I wonder what caused the change in attitude towards school.

Wrong choice of major, maybe. I seem to be disliking almost everything I'm studying.

But there's nothing else I can do. And there's nothing else I would like to do.

Argh.

I forgot how it feels like to be attentive throughout lessons.

Put in more effort, and I'll get out of this mess nicely.

I dread the exams which are coming in less than two months.

Shit. Less than two months!

A headache is creeping into me. T_T

救命啊!

No comments: