Friday, March 09, 2007

Terrible

There are a few terrible things about myself.

  1. I need to apologise to those people
    1. whose birthdates I remember but I don't remember the date of each day,
    2. whose birthdates I thought I remember but I turn out to confuse numbers like 6 and 8 -_- or I just mix birthdates altogether.
  2. I also need to apologise to those people
    1. who knows me but I walk past you as if you were air. By the time I realised I knew the person who just walked past me, I was usually a step too late to smile and say hi. Sorry, but my eyesight is not good and I don't go around looking at everyone's faces. I'm not pretending to not see you or anything like that,
    2. who thinks I'm cold when I don't say hi. You all were talking so I didn't want to interrupt.
I realised the seriousness of my 'condition' today, because I saw Ismy's SP whom I know too and waved hi, but I didn't realise with him was my SP. Sorry Kendrick. Haha. I felt so weird and embarrassed because he's tall and for some reason I didn't notice that he was one of the guys there.

~~~~~

Ah, so many things to do, so many deadlines to meet. Bloody stressed. And signs of stress are showing already, there are big and small pimples making pores on my face their home. =( Hopefully they'll heal by the time InTempo is here. There is this stubborn pimple beside my nose which is big and not healing. Sighhhh. And my hair has been a bit weird these days, drier than usual. No differences with my daily habits, and I'm sick of trying to find out why. Grrrr.

Pimples and bad hair weeks give me down days. =(

~~~~~

Today is a Friday, yet I can't go home because I have loads of work to complete, I have a project presentation tomorrow morning, band practice tomorrow evening till late. So I'm not sure when I can go home this weekend. Probably Sunday morning and come back to hall at night then. Shrugs.

I just had those pangs, like those I-miss-home pangs. It has been a routine for me to go home on Fridays, so now that I don't get to go home I'm feeling weird.

No comments: