Sunday, March 11, 2007

Quite interesting

There's an influx of comments in particular posts of my friends' blog. Not because my friends said unethical/immoral/debatable/whatsoever stuff.

It's something like this actually:

Title: If you leave a comment on this post

1. I'll respond with something random about you
2. I'll challenge you to try something
3. I'll pick a color that I associate with you
4. I'll tell you something I like about you
5. I'll tell you my first/clearest memory of you
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of
7. I'll ask you something I've always wanted to ask you
8. If I do this for you, you must post this [post] on your blog.

Kind of a time-waster, but people will always want to know how others think of themselves.

But because I like to think hard regarding this kind of things, I'll procrastinate this till I have some time to spare.

Actually, I can make sure less people will ask me to do that for them if I put the title as: "If you leave this comment 'Erina is very lovable' on this post", then I think I'll have very little to write. Or even none! Ah, good idea. Be truthful about it though =P

Anyway, I'll just paste what my friends commented about me. Keepsake.

~~~~~

1. if u leave a comment, i'll reply lo! haha!
2. hmmm play a tuba concerto for concert :P
3. orange?? hehe cos of the bright orange shirt u wore :P
4. u tok cok too!
5. u came for welcome tea and i forgot liaoz haha!! oops! but i remembered u eating the buffet and toking together with the section :P
6. LION!!! ROAR!!!
7. where will i get my 爱心牛奶?? hehe
Hui Shan: Play a tuba concerto? Siao siao. The main repertoire I got trouble practising already. Haha. Eeyer like me because I talk cock. So sad. But I don't remember the buffet leh. You will get your
爱心牛奶 from Cheers at YIH. Just go there and buy. =P
_________

1. Oh you're a tuba lioness (eh?! haha!)
2. Find more interesting things for me to copy into my blog =P
3. Gold (lion's mane gold rite? haha!)
4. You sure can joke!
5. Band Camp!
6. erm... lion? haha!
7. Do you dance ballet?
Nick: No I don't do ballet! Whahaha. I think the ballet school would have failed me if I've ever been into one. How come you'll ask me if I dance ballet?
__________

1. GROWLS
2. You should try to.. wear long flowy skirts! Actually ah.. Shan and Yokes and Peekae also!!
3. Erm.. copy Nick.. hhaah Gold!
4. You talk cock! :p
5. I was asking Shan who is Erina as I was planning the band camp. Coz I want to put you two same room, coz tuba. She told me "Eh, actually she came for welcome tea, I think she quite nice.." Haha.. My clearest memory about you is about someone talking about you. :p
6. Err.. Lion? Wauhaha!
7. Hahaa.. This is going to be a bomber.. Can I link you? :p
Cloud: Haha, what you should challenge me is to FIND a long flowy skirt! Because if I got one that I like, I'll wear it. Surprise surprise. Haha. The reason I don't have one is because I didn't find any that I like. Why is everyone saying that I talk cock? I really do talk cock? But HS said she couldn't really remember me =\ Haha. Wah, her impression of me was unclear but I still can be a nice person. Woots. Q7 is a very hard question! I don't know how to answer people whenever they ask me this question. OK la, all you NUSWS people! If wanna link then link! =P
__________

1. boo! -makes a face-
2. play a loonnnnnngggg tuba solo in the next concert. heh
3. brown. more the tan sorta colour. not nine kae..
4. i like the way u have so many different ways of greeting people. all the different oneliners...
5. cant rem the 1st meeting but i think it's during band camp. how bout the clearest - all the different faces we made when we said 'boo' to one another. HAHA
6. lion
7. why tubalion ah?
Yokes: BOO. *makes a damn pretty face* WHAHA. I'll freak out playing solos la, so I guess that'll be quite far away! Because my skin is brown? Uh..why tubalion. I don't know. =\ Because I like the tuba and I like the lion but I can't go 'a tuba-playing lion' as it is quite long. So tubalion lo. Haha.
__________

1. hello! i din know u read my blog!!
2. Try paying attention to at least one SOM lecture hah!
3. Pink. Coz I remember seeing you wear a pink top before ha
4. That you are quite corny heh
5. During the band camp we were eating steamboat at the same table and it was great fun!
6. Lion laahh! Ha
7. Are u attached!?
PK: You pay attention too! Haha. .... pink is quite gross for me, and I don't remember wearing a pink top this semester. =\ Haha maybe I did. Haha of course it was fun because you get to eat! No I'm not attached! Heh. I'm available. You want? WHAHAHA.

~~~~~

To be updated...and don't comment! Bleh.

6 comments:

Shanz said...

Erina is lovable.. HAHAHA
do mine!

Anonymous said...

Oh I'm so not going to do la. Next time la. Haha. Must do work already.

Anonymous said...

=P

Cloud said...

Erina is lovable. :P HAHAHA.. I think your "trick" isn't going to work. HAHA!

erina said...

讨厌!WHAHA.

Wa, seems like my idea isn't working. If Cloud can say I think others will also say it.

Then I shall ask you all to put a comment like 'Erina got Angelina Jolie lips that I am so tempted to kiss and I want to be responsible for her next adopted kid' Ah ha! If you all say you all must really mean it! =P

Yeayyyyy.

Though you both commented..I'm still not gonna do it. Bleh. Will put a post on it, but not so soon.

And thanks for the compliment. I know I'm really lovable =P

watermelonsorbet said...

-.-'''
my mummy say i cannot lie.. so, canot say erina 可爱... how about erina 怜没人?

lol. BOO!