Tuesday, March 20, 2007

My closest primary school pal

I went to Aaron's graduation recital today. And return the worn-out mute along the way. I'm so sorry there were extra dents and scratches on the mute. -_-

Anyway, Aaron played four pieces, of which two had piano accompaniment. The pianist played her part like it was damn easy. She looked so comfortable.

And now for Aaron. Piangs. After three years he's damn pro now la. -_- kns. Whahahaa. I'm jealous!

I almost wanted to go to NAFA after secondary school, had not for financial issues. =( But it is amazing to think if I'd be at least half as good as Aaron if I spent three years there. And I'm not sure what I'd do after graduation anyway.

Aaron's skills got standard already lo. Haha. His slurs flowed very nicely, and what impressed me most is his performance of Fnugg. AAAhhh. And I take back the ear sore comment, because listening to it live is really wah-wah-woo-weet. Haha. All the multiphonics, 'beatboxing', etc. Very nice! He said he missed quite a few notes, but I didn't realise. =\ And I'm super envious! They had a lesson with Oystein Baadsvik before!!! They as in the NAFA tuba guys. So good. So that's how they got the score for Fnugg. For Baadsvik's performance of Fnugg do scroll down and start the youtube player.

I also want those lessons =\

And after that Mr Yeo sent me to the west so that I can take 151 back to school. Yeay. But after that Aaron called me when I was waiting for the bus. 'Eh you gone already ah?' He thought that we could have a drink after donkey years. But. Lessons at 6 p.m. later on. So I hopped into Mr Yeo's car and back to school.

I find that I haven't been keeping in touch with Aaron and Mr Yeo, because when I went to their tiny practice studio in the school, he asked, 'So how are you? And your alto saxophone boyfriend?' -_____- It's been over for so long already. So that's actually how long I haven't chatted with them. Ha. I think the last time was the Canadian Brass concert two years back. And because of that question Yin Xuan joked that Mr Yeo was interested in me, and the latter said that he's more interested in 我拜他为师。 -_- But I got no money and don't really have the time to go for lessons considering my schedule now. And quite scared also. See la, so wasted.

Shall stop blogging already, because I have a lot of work to catch up on. Exams are so freaking near. So so near.

No comments: