Sunday, March 18, 2007

InTempo 2007

National University of Singapore Wind Symphony

presents


InTempo 2007

18 March 2007, Sunday
1700 hrs
University Cultural Centre
$11 (inclusive of $1 SISTIC charge)

And if you have the Da Capo ticket stub, you're entitled to another $1 off the price of your ticket!
However if you go to the Sistic lady with the ticket stub, she'll not entertain you. Got to give me your stubs.

Repertoire is great!
(I don't lie about things like this even for advertising purposes)
Featuring a Singapore Premiere, Franco Cesarini's Poema Alpestre..
..and more you-should-listen pieces!
(I'm so not going to tell you what they are)

So what are you waiting for?

Get your tickets now!

Want a ticket? SMS me, IM me, or tag this blog and I'll find my way to you. =D
But I think you may need to go to Sistic to get the ticket yourself =\

Must come!

No comments: