Thursday, March 15, 2007

Sick

...again!

It seems like my immunity level is really low.

Wasn't as bad last time though.

Ever since I got into uni I get sick like almost all the time. After SOW, I got a slight sore throat, before the exams I had a slight flu plus skin problem, fell sick during NUSWS band camp in December, and I'm sick now!

And all three times I went for supposedly-to-be free medical consultation and medicine at UHWC. So I happily went there this morning thinking that I need not pay. However yes I needed to, S$7.70 at that. =C

So freaking broke.

I felt really sick yesterday, so after sectionals I went back hall, bathed, and slept. It's been eons since I slept at 11 pm plus, I can't remember the last time I slept at this timing. And other than my mum calling and AL knocking on the door, I slept all the way through to this morning till 8 plus. And I skipped a tutorial because I didn't do =P But the feeling when I woke up was, woahhhhh. And I got the sleep I need and so I don't feel sleepy at all tonight.

Heh.

No comments: