Monday, August 13, 2007

Year 2, Semester 1, Day 1

Seeing the freshies come in, I feel soooo old.
=(
This semester's modules are another roller-coaster for me, because until now, I am still bidding. -_- This seems to happen to me every semester. I hope I can get CL2280, quite an interesting module to read.
I am just a bit troubled that I can't read any GEM modules this semester. Wanted to read Southeast Asia: A changing region, but Cedric Lee said his friend found it difficult to score. Moreover, I can't bid that module. Too much competition and I am not only poor with money, I'm poor with NUS bid points too.
Today's the first day of school, and it started at 8 a.m. I woke up at 5 a.m. plus for school. Sigh...I miss hall life. T_T (in fact, I think I only miss my hall friends and the convenience that hall can give. Nothing else =P) And I had to squeeze with many other people in the train, etc., sian.
The first lecture I had today, ST1131, was shitty. The lecture theatre was so stuffy and the lecturer was so... never mind.
Won't be posting anything deep (have I ever?) these days, no time!
I need to get more clothes.
And I hope this semester will go good for me.

No comments: