Monday, August 27, 2007

好感动!

Supposed to be meeting Amy, Ai Lin and Juli at Big O, Wheelock Place on Saturday.

I was rather late because I overslept, and Ai Lin SMSed me and told me that Amy couldn't turn up. =( Alrights, never mind, because we'll still go ahead with the dinner.

Then when I reached Orchard MRT, I saw AL's SMS which said that Juli had something on last minute, can't make it too. I almost fainted at the station. Haha, no la. Exaggeration.

So two down, AL to go! Haha.

Trotted to Wheelock Place and searched for Big O. By instinct. Haha. I had completely no idea where the restaurant is and for some reason I was too lazy to call AL to ask. Knowing that Big O and NYDC are related, I went to NYDC to 'investigate'. I almost walked past NYDC as I was looking on the left side. Till I looked to the right a bit and I saw Big O's sign staring back at me and O I'm at Big O! Went in, tried to find a lonely AL, and in the end Juli was there la. They bluffed me. Haha.
(I was so glad I still managed to find the place because I haven't been to Orchard for a very long time)

And I thought I saw Juli reading this huge menu. Till she passed that big board to me.


I was and still am very touched!

It's like, I knew the three girls for slightly over a year, and I have something like that from them! I felt a bit bad, because I didn't prepare Juli any birthday gift. =P Wanted to get some pig cushion thingy, but I felt that it wasn't really suitable and decided to carry on finding...till now. Haha.

So there I got, my belated birthday present.

And then I remembered I haven't got the photos of my birthday celebration at CFA from Xian Wei yet. Oh I hope the photos are still around.

Maybe I was too busy, I didn't blog about my birthday. Not that there is a need to, but there are people to thank and photos to upload. Ahh...

Another time! =P Hopefully I can find the time and stop procrastinating about everything.

Sorry!

People have been asking me to meet up with them, I have been wanting to meet up with people, but I never found the time to do so. I am too busy with my life. Not that I really want to, things just come my way and I pick them up. Voluntarily. I've been neglecting my family and friends, and still happily carry on doing things I wanna do as well. Sigh. I need to strike a balance.

~~~~~

Ah, speaking of balance. Digression. The other time I allowed my body statistics to be measured by this supposed-to-be very smart machine. Some nutrition organisation came down to give a talk during the Science Orientation Week. Anyway, the machine could calculate my weight, fat mass, bone mass, muscle mass etc. Well obviously I was way overweight. And the organisation called me up today, telling me that they are coming down later this week for a roadshow. And I'm selected along with 19 others to receive this free shake (read: diet) from Wednesday to Friday, once daily. The amusing part is, we're all in this competition where we compete who loses the most weight within the three days. The winner gets a prize! *faint*

Hahaha, I kept chuckling on the bus when I heard that. Heh.

Alrights, I have free shake everyday from Wednesday to Fridayyyy.

Hey, I can tell you openly about my weight, but doesn't mean you can laugh at me alright!

Whahaha.

But I'm still pretty amused by this entire episode. As they'll be part of a bazaar (I think), there'll be a lot of people around as well. Hope no one comes around to look at the weighing machine when I'm on top of it. I'm very shy, don't you know?

=P

~~~~~


I wanted to give Amy this photo of a frog prince, like hoping she'll find her prince soon, and in the end she doesn't need this already laaaaa!!! Hahaha, happy girl. When I got to know about it yesterday, I was sooo excited. Like, woah, finally!! Throughout yesterday I kept smiling to myself. Because I was too happy already. I don't know how to tell you, but it's like, aaah, finally! Haha. The both of them are so compatible from the start, and I've always hoped that something will happen. And finally it did! Great things are coming your way, Goh Ping Ping =D And may the both of you be HAPPY! all the time.

Ah, so cheesy. Whatever. Haha.

Now now now, while I was having dinner with AL and Juli, they were talking about their boyfriends and marriage!!! *faint* So I felt a bit awkward that they were talking about such stuff, because it means that my friends have plans to get married, and it implies that I should get my ass moving. But I don't need/want one for now! Haha. Of course I want to settle down and so on, however considering the free time I have for myself...tutorials are my Man Friends. Free time? Do tutorial. Free time? Do PM stuff. Free time? Look at scores. Free time? If I really have that much free time, I'll be hanging around at home, cooking, eating (ah bad idea), or inviting friends over, so on so forth.

I was still hoping that Amy would be around at the restaurant, so that I'll have another single and available lady with me. In the end. I AM THE ONLY SINGLE NOW. Hahahahahhahahaa.

Seriously.

Maybe I'll start opening my eyes and give myself some choices per se, but I really don't have the mood to even talk to suitors. Haha. Family. Friends. Family. Friends. Family. Friends.

Sometimes I wonder if I'll have a stable relationship to start with.

Choy choy choy. Will have one. So I'll just wait for that perfect Man Friend to come around and everything will be fine. No la, if I really am interested, then we'll talk more about it.

I'm thinking too much for my own good already. Hahaha. Studies!!!

And AL, Juli, Amy, get me to be your 姐妹 at your weddings k! =D

No comments: