Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Hmmph

There is something wrong with Friendster and I can't view my own profile. Damn. I think my account has been hacked.

Anyway, today is a free day! I'll only be able to enjoy Wednesdays free-of-school for this week and next week, and when tutorials start, I should be having tutorials on Wednesday afternoons. Why? 'Cos there are sectionals on Wednesdays and I have to go to school ultimately!

School has been quite alright actually. Been through all the five lectures for the five modules that I got. Namely,
  • MA2101 - Linear Algebra II (core)
  • MA2108 - Mathematical Analysis I (core)
  • MA2216 - Probability (core)
  • ST1131 - Introduction to Statistics (U/E)
  • CL2280 - Basic Translation (U/E or breadth)
By far the most horrible lecture was the ST1131 one. Next time if you want to clear your throat, do it properly! Ahem-ing with a high-pitched and gentle sound won't help you clear your throat!

The MA2101 lecture was pretty good! The lecture was very clear.

MA2108 was...hahaha. Some of my friends took the module last semester with the same lecturer, and he was exactly how they described. Two cans of Pokka Green Tea, slurping his saliva while he speaks, etc. But I think the 2108 lecturer is pretty innovative. He tied a knot to the wire of the microphone so that the mic will stand by itself, and he put the wire part into his breast pocket and ta-daa the mic was upright and he could speak into it. Impressive. Because the mic has no clip that he can attach to his shirt.

MA2216 was a bit boring and dry. And LT27 was cranky, I got a bit irritated.

CL2280 was scary!!! Hahaa. The module seems to be quite tough actually, but I insist on taking it because so far (only one lecture though) I feel that it'll be very enriching. But it really is tough! I got it for only 1 point in Round 3A, thank goodness I did some research of previous years and was rather assured of waiting till 3A to bid for it.

I tried writing a poem for the Science Orientation Week but I stopped halfway because I had no more inspiration to continue. =( It somehow also serves as a thank-you message I have for the freshies and the seniors, but I really can't continue anymore!!! Argh it must have been the interruption of school.

Alrights, gotta pack up my room and all now. And listen to more of Star Wars Trilogy before I go for sectionals. But I think I still can't triple tongue well. Going to make a mess out of the mouthpiece later on. =P

No comments: