Friday, August 24, 2007

Phew

Elections' over, writer's block is still around, I am dead tired, school is still ongoing in the morning.

I think I made a fool of myself during elections, after some own-time reflection.

A Thousand Splendid Suns is a disturbing book. I can be reading gory content unexpectedly. The expression on my face when I read it on the train.

And there are plans to change the sectionals day to another day in the week except for Wednesday. When it was supposed to be my free day. And I happily allocated tutorials to that day, thinking that I'll have to go to school anyway.

I'm now hoping that WP can make it on Wednesdays!!! =( But I think the chances are rather low.

And I bought the $97 concession already. Good for five-day week. Even better if I go for Mus'Art. Money well spent.

Ahhhh. At first I was damn sian that Wed was my free day without lectures and I will still be having sectionals. Argh! So obligingly put tutorials on that day already, like I said. Won't be able to change one of the tutorials there. =(

How come all these stuff never go my way?

I pray for myself to be 顺顺利利 with the new post in hand. Can't let such matters interrupt me.

Cedric Tan gave me my first task already. Getting contrabassoon reeds. What size? I dunno. Shit, I dunno much about reeds. Will be talking to Cedric about this soon.

Just did a bit of research. Wanted to find what I can do about the 'kiang-kiang-kiang-ing' of the tubas (well, I got to start from something that's closest to me, no biasness involved) due to the faulty rotary valves. The soft pad that dampens the noise wore out looong ago. So when the tubas were handling fast running notes, you hear the clanging of the rotary valve instead of the tuba sound.

But I can't really find much articles regarding what can be done.

Oh mannn.

I'm looking forward to do more stuff.

I must be really mad.

And looking forward to find time to do tutorials.

First and foremost, I need more sleep.

No comments: